7:00 Daycare Opens - Quiet activities
9:30 Circle Time - Calendar, Music, Stories
10:00 Preschool Activities & Art Projects
11:00 Clean up & Free Play - Inside / Outside
12:30 Stories / Movie
1:00 Rest Time
3:00 Quiet activities
3:45 Clean Up / Pack Up
4:00 Free Play - Inside / Outside
5:00 Daycare Closes
- Letters - Recognition, sounds, writing, sight words
- Numbers - Recognition, counting, writing
- Colors, shapes, patterns, sequence, dot-to-dot
Family and Home
- Holidays, special event days & parties, traditions
- Calendar, seasons, nature, weather, "Fun Fridays!"
- Sharing Time, Show & Tell, reading books, story telling
- Interactive Skills - Sharing, taking turns, following directions
- Independence - Encouraging self-help & group participation
- Small Motor - Puppets, play dough, Legos, puzzles, sensory
- Large Motor - Indoor / outdoor play, music & movement
Enrollment of children from ages three to seven years of age
Six year old children are welcome up to their first day of kindergarten
You may enroll your child in daycare anytime throughout the year
All required forms will need to be completed before enrollment
License and Experience
Theresa Brandenburg, owner and director of Leap-N-Learn Daycare received her Child Development Degree and has worked in a childcare center for three years and as a Paraprofessional in an elementary school for 12 years.
Theresa is certified in First Aid and CPR and has taken the required classes
to maintain her Child Care License that is issued through Sherburne County.
Leap-N-Learn Daycare is
licensed by the MN Department of Human Services and complies with
their standards for health and safety.